Frolicking


Dress: Kaithleen's Side Sheer SHORT Dress Maitreya - Fatpack @The Cosmopolitan
Purse: Eliavah ~ Affections Bag [Shiny Leather] Bloggers Gift!
Shoes: _CD_ Andree Rose Shoes - Maitreya @The Mainstore

Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nouveaux/46/218/23

Hi! I am very glad you took the time to look at my blog, I will not hold you up, the following dress is from Kaithleen's it comes with 10 colors in a fatpack and will be available at the cosmopolitan event! The purse is a welcome gift to the bloggers from Eliavah Thank you so much! and comes with 11 base colors you can choose between a suede, shiny leather, Or super shiny plastic! I love this purse <3. And the shoes are from candy doll I only have one color in these but they went perfectly with the theme and this outfit I hope you enjoyed reading this little snippet and happy shopping!

Now a little bit about the sim, the sim is a grassy photogenic sim, after taking a walk around i couldn't decide which spot would be the best for th picture i was going for but i stumbled upon the cutest little house shack and the lighthouse in the back made it perfect! So be sure to check it out :D

Comments

Popular Posts